One of the nicest compliments you can give us is the referral of family and friends. On behalf of Couture Weave Boutique, we would like to thank you for your business!
- Our team works on an accelerated pace styling system. If you have a preferred method to attach your hair extensions, please let your stylist know and pricing will be adjusted.
- While we do our best to provide thorough consultations, it is the guest’s responsibility to read the price list and consent form and to be fully aware of the total pricing prior to services being rendered.
- Please be certain about what services you would like to receive as Couture Weave Boutique is not responsible for any changes in style preference.
- We take pride in our work and trust that you will leave the salon looking and feeling great. However, if you feel the quality of your service is less than great, please let our staff know before leaving the salon and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Should any issues arise after leaving, you must come back within 48 hours of your service, with hair in the same condition in which it was installed by our stylists, to have your hair looked at and possibly adjusted or redone.
- If you must leave the salon before services are completed, we ask that you pay for services rendered (ie. braids without starting the weave would be a $25 charge).
- Our salon is happy to provide you with the best human luxury hair in the hair industry. Couture Weave Boutique offers an assortment of hair extensions at reasonable prices. We do not require that you buy your hair from us; however, if you decide to bring your own hair, we ask that you bring 2 new packs. The full 2 packs may or may not be completely used. If you would like more or less hair to be used than what our specialized weaving techniques require, an additional fee will be added to your service.
- In order to receive expedited service we require that each guest arrives to the salon with clean, oil free hair. Hair must also be blown dry. Clients may be asked to have their hair shampooed and conditioned for an additional $25 by a professional stylist if hair is not up to the salon’s standards.
- We feel confident that you will be completely satisfied with each and every one of our stylists, as they have all been professionally trained in Couture Weave Boutique techniques. Should you prefer to see a specific stylist, you must make an appointment.
- For guests wanting to book a future appointment (on applicable days), there is a 20-minute grace period for all appointments. Once that time has elapsed, the appointment has been missed. You may still come as a walk-in, in which you will be seen by the next available stylist.
- Couture Weave Boutique is not responsible for sores, tenderness or sensitive scalp due to any of our coloring, chemical processes, or braiding and weaving services. If you are experiencing any irregular irritation or severe pain, please contact us or return immediately to Couture Weave Boutique for inspection and possible removal.
- Couture Weave Boutique is not responsible for any damage or hair loss due to a weave being removed outside of our salon. We do recommend that you have this service done by one of our stylists.
- All guests are required to sign a consent form and legal waiver before services can be rendered. If you are not willing to sign, we cannot serve you.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent of legal guardian is required to sign our consent form.
- We at Couture Weave Boutique do our very best to provide the best experience to our guests. However, we are not responsible for lost/stolen items or items left in our salon.
- Inappropriate language and behavior is not allowed.
- Children are not allowed at Couture Weave Boutique unless they are being serviced
- Couture Weave Boutique is a pet-free salon.
- There are no refunds for our products or services.